This usage guide goes into detail about how to use Yuyo with Hikari.
A more general Hikari guide which includes some basic examples of how to use Yuyo for component and modal execution can be found here.
- Asgi - How to use Yuyo's ASGI implementation of a Hikari REST Bot.
- Builders - How to use Yuyo to convert models to builder objects.
- Chunk Tracker - How to use Yuyo to track a gateway bot's chunk requests.
- Components - How to use Yuyo to create and handle message components.
- Links - How to use Yuyo to parse and make Discord links.
- List Status - How to use Yuyo to update a bot's guild count on bot listing sites.
- Modals - How to use Yuyo to create and handle Modal prompts.